An easy and delicious peanut butter blondie recipe – you will not miss the chocolate at all. Great peanut butter taste and an ultra-fudgy center.
Lately I have been c-r-a-v-i-n-g peanut butter! I could always get dip a spoon in a jar of peanut butter, but I wanted something else with it. I was thinking for a little bit because I wanted to come up with something different. I thought blondies with peanut butter would be a brilliant idea!
It is definitely a cross between a traditional blondie and a peanut butter cookie – absolutely delicious! I think I might have to try this with regular fudgy brownies as well. Oh man, that just sounds amazing. Doesn’t it?
I think these are great because it contains all of the rich and fudgy flavors of a blondie with a hint of a peanut butter cookie. Yum!
The blondie is an all-time great base recipe and you can pretty much add anything in it that you would like. I have some crazy and great ideas going through my head.
To achieve a fudgy blondie you will have to use melted butter. I have tried just softened butter before, but it does not give it the fudgy, rich center.
In a large bowl or a mixing bowl, combine the wet ingredients and then add in the dry ingredients. You can either use parchment paper or aluminum foil in an 8×8 baking dish sprayed with cooking oil. You then will add in the blondie mixer and bake for about 20-25 minutes.
You will need to let the blondies completely cool before slicing.
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line an 8x8 baking dish with parchment paper or aluminum foil and lightly grease with cooking spray. Set aside
- In a large bowl, combine the melted butter and light brown sugar. Mix thoroughly. Add in the egg and vanilla extract.
- Mix in the peanut butter and make sure all of the wet ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
- Add in the salt and flour.
- Spread the brownie mixer in the baking dish and spread out evenly with a plastic spatula.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
Other recipes you might enjoy: