Gift Basket Ideas for the Coffee Lover - Shopping for a hard to shop for family or friend? Do they enjoy coffee? Make them an incredibly tasty gift basket for a coffee lover!
Certain people can be difficult to shop for, even if you know them well. They always have everything they need or want. So what are you supposed to get them this year? A gift card? Cash? I like to stay away from gift cards or cash as much as possible. It's not personal and it's just another item.
They will never remember what you gifted them in two or more years because it isn't as personal as books, music, clothes, etc.
The easiest way to get a little bit of everything they may like is to see what they enjoy. Are they coffee drinkers? Do they like to play golf? See where I am going.
As a coffee lover myself, I would like to receive a gift basket decided to just coffee and snacks.
Making gift baskets are so much fun because you can get very creative with the products. I ran into my local Walmart, where I also purchased the coffee, and found some snacks and a cute coffee cup.
Gift Basket Ideas for a Coffee Lover:
- All gift baskets for a coffee lover starts with a delicious bag of coffee. I decided to use Dunkin' Donuts® French Vanilla and then I centered the other items around the coffee. Almost anyone would love a mild-flavored coffee! Not diggin' the french vanilla? No worries, Dunkin' Donuts® offers so many varieties of coffees, especially seasonal blends - pumpkin spice and white chocolate peppermint. Not only can you find them in the bag, but look out for the K-Cup® Pods and whole bean! Use the Ibotta app? There is a $1.00 off rebate on Ibotta exclusively at Walmart! #DunkinToTheRescue
- Homemade Fudge. I included my buttered rum fudge with cranberries and is delicious with a cup of coffee.
- I made a batch of homemade eggnog coffee creamer which goes excellent with the french vanilla. I thought so!
- Dried fruit
- Dried nuts
- Biscotti either homemade or store-bought. Here are some recipes for chocolate peppermint biscotti or an easy vanilla biscotti.
- Festive holiday candy, I used Peppermint Bark Bells.
- To-go coffee cups
Head out to your local Walmart and purchase the items needed for your gift basket!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Dunkin’ Donuts® . The opinions and text are all mine.
Leave a Reply