This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #BigGameSnacks #CollectiveBias
An out-of-this-world delicious and very addicting slow cooker spicy corn dip recipe! Great for the big games and served with delicious snackable options!
I cannot believe how quickly the month of January is going! Before you know it the Big Game will be upon us and I couldn’t be anymore excited. I love watching a great game; however, I usually am in it for the food. There is always so many food options out there – sliders, pizza, spinach dips, cheese dips, and every kind of munching food you can think of. I love the dips – one of my weaknesses. They are just so good!
Another great reason why I am looking forward to the big game is seeing all my of my friends and family. We all love getting together to watch the games and we all love enjoying delicious food, especially this slow cooker spicy corn dip. It is one of my favorites because it’s a little spicy and the corn helps to balance out the spice with the sweetness. It’s really addicting, too.
Usually during the big game, we love bringing a variety of food and snack options to enjoy, but I always make sure there are plenty of dips to suit everyone’s taste. With that being said, I also love to have options to serve with your dip. We still love to have the basics as well, like your tortilla chips and bread slices.
For this slow cooker spicy corn dip, I didn’t know what I wanted to serve with it, so I took a trip to our local Walmart and came across great options. I picked up a box of the brand new Cheez-It Grooves and a package of Pringles in the original flavor. I thought the grooves in the Cheez-Its would be perfect for keeping the dip on them, and they were perfect!
Can’t wait to serve them every time. They are all great for snacking, especially if you have little ones around. They always seem to enjoy them.
Now this slow cooker spicy corn dip is really easy to make! Once you have all of the necessary ingredients properly prepped, you will then need to add everything to your slow cooker. Easy and takes hardly any effort.
- 6 cups frozen corn
- ½ cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- ⅓ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 jalapenos, diced
- 8 slices of bacon
- salt and pepper, to taste
- serve with Cheez-It Grooves or Pringles
- Place the bacon into a large pan and cook over medium-heat until fully cooked. Place the cooked bacon on top of a paper towel lined plate.
- Place the corn, sour cream, cheese, shredded cheeses, diced jalapenos, and 4 slices of crushed bacon on top. Cook on high for 2 hours, mixing occasionally if you are able to do so. Serve with the rest of the bacon crushed on top. You can also serve with Cheez-It Grooves, Pringles, or tortilla chips.