Slow Cooker Ravioli Soup – Loaded with vegetables, cheese-stuffed ravioli! So good, grab a piece of bread and let’s dig in!
Oh, well, hello there fall! I didn’t think you were going to be here so soon but thank you because it’s soup season! Who else is just as excited as I am about soup season? I could live without the cooler weather, but I do love a big bowl of warm soup. Always warms you up in the inside and outside.
If you are looking for a flavorful and hearty soup, make this slow cooker ravioli soup! You are going to fall in love with it. It’s the base that truly makes this soup shine.
Is the weather starting to get chillier where you live? It’s looking and feeling like fall around here. It’s to the point where you may see this soup a couple times a month. It’s that good.
The base of this ravioli soup is Bertolli® Pasta sauce. Yup pasta sauce. It’s not an ordinary pasta sauce either; it has a Tuscan-inspired taste you crave in pasta sauces. It spices the soup up beautifully and brings the soup up to the next level.
Until October 11 you will be able to find a Taste of Italy program in Kroger Stores! The Taste of Italy program offers shoppers a simple and delicious way to use the classic Bertolli® taste you love. Find more Tuscan-inspired recipes!
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 2 large carrots, peeled and diced
- 14.5 ounce can cannennili beans, drained
- 6 cups chicken or vegetable stock
- 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 1 Jar Bertolli Tomato & Basil Pasta Sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 9 ounces fresh cheese-filled ravioli
- Add the onion, carrots, stock, diced tomatoes, pasta sauce, basil, oregano, thyme, and parsley to a 5-quart or larger slow cooker. Mix the ingredients together. Taste and add salt and pepper.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or on low for high for 4 hours.
- Add the ravioli into the soup and cook for another 8-10 minutes on high.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Bertolli®. The opinions and text are all mine.