Mesquite Pork Loin with Parmesan Roasted Potatoes – A complete and easy weeknight meal the entire family will love!
After a long day, I do not like to spend hours upon hours in the kitchen. I love to enjoy my family, so the less prep and cook time our meal takes, the happier I am. Every once in awhile I like to prepare a meal that may be a little more complicated, that doesn’t seem to occur very often. Mainly at holidays.
What if I told you, you could spend less time in the kitchen and have a mouthwatering meal? Oh yeah. Read on to find out, you are going to be amazed!
So chat about the pork loin for a couple of seconds. We have fallen in love with Smithfield® Marinate Pork Loins and tenderloins. They are perfect on the grill, roasted, sauteed, you name it. The marinade is perfect and isn’t oily, like most store-bought marinated meats.
The marinade is well-balanced and comes in so many flavors. We thought the mesquite flavor would be perfect with these incredibly delicious parmesan roasted potatoes.
Not only are Smithfield® Marinated Pork Loins delicious, but you can prepare them in minutes. I will have to warm you, it disappears in seconds!
The potatoes are easy, as well. I like to prepare the pork loin before the potatoes and allow it to rest while the potatoes are cooking. I used Yukon gold potatoes, diced them and coated them with oil, salt, pepper, and freshly grated parmesan cheese. Oh, so good.
Everyone will be coming back for seconds. For a limited time, you can even find a printable coupon!
- Smithfield® Marinated Mesquite Pork Loin
- 2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, diced into 1" chunks
- 2 tablespoons oil
- ½ tablespoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- ⅔ cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1 teaspoon
- Prepare your pork loin by following the directions on the back of the package.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease a large baking sheet. Set aside
- Once the pork has finished roasting, prepare your potatoes by adding them to a large bowl. Mix in the oil, salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese.
- Add the potatoes to the baking sheet and bake for 25 minutes or until the potatoes are tender and crispy.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Smithfield®. The opinions and text are all mine.