Green Apple Lemonade Cocktail – A refreshing and tart cocktail made with homemade lemonade! A must-have for your fall get-together!
With today being the last day of apple crave, I thought I would end it with a bang. The bang being this incredibly tart and delicious cocktail.
As with almost all of my recipes, the one thing they have in common is easy and tasty. If you aren’t a huge cocktail maker; yeah, I’m talking about myself, you are going to love these.
As long as you can juice lemons and create a simple syrup you are in for a treat. It’s a perfect cocktail to make a pitcher with, serves 6, sit outside with your friends and chit chat about what’s going on. It’s one of my favorite fall cocktails.
For the homemade lemonade, you will want to make it ahead of time and allow it to chill in the refrigerator for an hour or two. Cold lemonade is perfect in this cocktail.
Another tip for the green apple vodka. I used Smirnoff Green Apple Vodka. I know there is another one out there called sour green apple vodka, and you do not want that. This cocktail is tart and sour enough; I couldn’t imagine it with the sour green apple.
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup filtered water, for simple syrup
- 1 cup lemon juice, approximately 5 lemons
- 3 cups filtered cold water
- 9 ounces green apple vodka
- Add granulated sugar and 1 cup of filtered water to a small pot and simmer over medium heat until the sugar has dissolved.
- Pour the simple syrup, lemon juice, and the rest of the water into a pitcher and mix. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- Mix the green apple vodka into the lemonade. Place ice into a small tumbler and pour the green apple lemonade on top. Serve.
Create your own Green Apple Lemonade Cocktail using the recommended equipment: