These cheesy breakfast egg muffins are delicious and can be made ahead of time! No need to worry about breakfast!
The middle of November up until the end of Christmas, we are super busy with family and activities to embrace the holiday season. Sometimes it can be really hard to sit down and really enjoy a nourishing meal, especially for breakfast.
My parents live 2 and 1/2 hours from us, so we are constantly making the drive up there during the holidays. We do not usually entertain guests in our home; however, we are always entertaining guests in their home. With my passion for cooking delicious meals and my mother’s entertaining, life can get very busy and stressful.
That’s one of the reasons I love making these delicious cheesy breakfast egg muffins for breakfast. You can easily make a huge batch and you can even make them the night before. With serving these for breakfast, you can always make sure your guests are properly nourished in the mornings, yourself included, and still have time for enjoying your friends and family. That’s what the holidays are all about, right?
Not only are these cheesy breakfast egg muffins delicious, but they are really easy to make! One of my favorite cheeses to make these with is Arla Dofino. We absolutely love their Havarti and Gouda – today we are making these muffins with Havarti. It’s one of our favorites because Arla Dofino is free of added hormones and preservatives, and crafted with quality, natural ingredients in an environmentally friendly way! You all will love them!
Arla Dofino is available in a variety of retail stores nationwide. For more information visit here for store locations. We always find it in the deli section (not the dairy section) of most stores.
And now the best part, besides these delicious cheesy breakfast egg muffins!
- 12 large eggs
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup frozen or fresh kale
- 1 cup Arla Dofino Havarti Cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees, spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large mixing, whisk together the eggs, salt, pepper, and kale. Gently mix in ½ cup of the Havarti cheese. Fill in the muffin tins with the mixture until ¾ of the way. Add the other ½ cup of shredded cheese on top of the mixture.
- Bake for at least 25 minutes.
One of you will win a Happy Harvarti Holidays Breakfast Prize Pack from Arla Dofino!
The prize pack is a $60 value and will include:
– Crate & Barrel mixing bowl
– Anthropologie whisk
– Crate & Barrel cheese grater
– A coupon for one free Arla Dofino product
– Set of Arla Dofino recipe cards
Here’s how to enter! Ends 12/16/14 and open to US residents only!
1. Visit the Happy Havarti Holidays Breakfast Prize Pack Giveaway Pinterest Landing Page and follow the brand
2. Go to the Happy Havarti Holidays board and select your favorite breakfast recipe
3. Copy the recipe link and paste it in the comments section below and tell me why you picked it!
Thank you so much Arla Dofino for sponsoring this post! As always, all opinions expressed here are my own.