This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EasterEssentials #CollectiveBias
Spring Chocolate Chip Blondies: A truly rich and decadent dessert filled with springtime chocolate chips, served with a scoop of ice cream, and then drizzled with chocolate sauce! Everyone will love them.
Growing up I always remembered trying to help my mother in the kitchen. At every age, I tried to take it up a notch; however, stirring was always required at every age. One task, I still love because of the memories. Well, the finger-licking was truly the best part, but not everyone really needs to know that. That’s the big job of the person who stirs. 😉
Boy, do I have a great recipe for all-kind of helpers. Includes stirring, whisking, and pouring. A great rainy day or an afternoon activity to do with your little ones, I’m sure it will be a tasty one. All of you will love these blondies, just remember to save the finger-licking after they have cooked, since the batter contains eggs.
Not only are these spring chocolate chip blondies perfect for little helpers, they are fantastic for Easter. With all of the colorful colors of the chocolate chips, they would surely be a hit.
Let me tell you about these breakfast bites – so good. Not only are they delicious, but they are perfect size for little helpers and mothers. They are a perfect option for those hectic mornings or on those busy holidays, like Easter. With only one bite taken, you can see how filled they are – bacon, eggs, and the cheese. These have now become my favorite breakfast snack. You can easily locate them in your frozen section of your local Walmart.
There are multiple steps where you can have your little helpers. You can have one or two pouring the ingredients into the mixing bowl, one stirring the mixture, and then another pouring the mixture into the baking dish. So much fun when the whole family is included!
- 1 cup unsalted butter 2 sticks, melted and cooled
- 1 and 1/2 cups light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups Springtime Chocolate Chip Morsels
- ice cream to serve (optional)
- chocolate fudge sauce to serve (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 9x13 baking dish. Set aside.
- In a large mxing bowl, whisk together the melted and cooled butter, light brown sugar, and granulated sugar. Mix in the eggs, vanilla extract, and salt.
- Slowly mix in the flour and fold in the chocolate chips. Pour the batter into the baking dish and bake for 25 minutes. In the last 10 minutes, cover with aluminum foil.
- Allow the blondies to completely cool before slicing. They will be gooey when they first come out, but will finish cooking after baking.
- Serve warm blondies with a scoop of ice cream and chocolate fudge sauce. (optional)