This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Marzetti® Brand. All opinions are 100% mine.
Roasted Thai Chili Cauliflower Bites Recipe – Oven baked and roasted! Make dinner a breeze with these 2-ingredient cauliflower bites! So much flavor and incredibly easy. Serve as an appetizer or as a side dish; even the kids love them! Tender and bursting with the perfect flavor of sweet and spicy.
Some days there does not seem to be enough hours in the day. By the time I realize it’s dinner time, I am always in a hurry if I do not have anything prepared. Which can be stressful, especially if you have children or other evening activities to attend. It’s these kinds of days where I enjoy having a meal made in no time, especially a delicious side dish.
We love having cauliflower as a side dish for many meals because of it’s versatility; everyone loves our buffalo cauliflower bites. Cauliflower by itself is a little boring, but when you add a Thai chili flavor to it, it’s amazing. You will be sure to have the pickiest vegetable eaters enjoying it and asking for seconds.
Have you heard about Marzetti® Veggie Drizzle™ Finishing Sauce yet? If you haven’t, you are going to love them! They have four different flavors – Thai Chili, Garlic Parmesan, Lemon Basil, and Honey Balsamic. I love how all products range between 20-45 calories per serving, one tablespoon.
We love how easy they are and can take any vegetable to a whole new level with their flavors. Say goodbye to boring and dull vegetables!
I think it takes cauliflower to the next level, especially with a Marzetti® Veggie Drizzle™ Thai Chili Finishing Sauce. It can also be used with brussels sprouts (can’t wait to try this one!), carrots, green beans, mushrooms, onions, peppers, snap/snow peas, and zucchini. Yum!
Since they do not contain any preservatives, they can be found in the produce section of your grocery store near the refrigerated pre-cut veggies. Remember to keep them in the refrigerator when you bring them home.
We decided to keep these roasted Thai Chili cauliflower bites simple with only 2-ingredients because they contain the perfect balance of sweet and spicy from the sauces. The Marzetti® Veggie Drizzle™ Finishing Sauce provided so much flavor they can stand alone in their ability to complete a meal.
Take any vegetable to the next level by adding a dollop or zig-zags of Marzetti® Veggie Drizzle™ Finishing Sauce.
- 27-ounce cauliflower head, cored and diced into florets
- ⅔ cup Marzetti® Veggie Drizzle™ Thai Chili Finishing Sauce
- fresh parsley, chopped (optional, for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Spread the cauliflower florets out in a single layer on the baking sheet. Bake uncovered for 25-30 minutes, or until the tops are lightly browned. Use a fork to test for doneness and tenderness to your liking.
- Remove from the oven. Allow the cauliflower florets to cool for 5 minutes and transfer to a medium-sized bowl. Add the flavoring sauce and mix until the florets are coated.
- Sprinkle fresh parsley on top (optional).