Ranch Chicken Breasts – Juicy and tender on the interior, flavorful and crunchy on the exterior. Made with only 4-ingredients! A family favorite.
If you haven’t jumped on the ranch bandwagon yet, I highly recommend you should. It’s amazing, especially on top of these chicken breasts. When I had the idea of ranch chicken breasts, I didn’t know how they would turn out. Or what condiment I should dip them in.
I’m that kind of person. I love my dipping sauces. Don’t tell anyone, but barbecue sauce pairs well with these.
Add a great side dish to these chicken breasts and you have an excellent meal the entire family will love. Did I also mention easy, as well? For a side dish, I recommend my favorite and popular loaded potato casserole or crockpot ranch mashed potatoes.
The best part of these chicken breasts, you only need four ingredients minus salt and pepper. I do not count salt and pepper as an ingredient because they are staples in a recipe.
- 4 large boneless chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ½ packet ranch dip seasoning
- ¾ cup panko bread crumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a large baking sheet or dish. Set aside.
- Season each chicken breast with salt and pepper.
- Mix the mayonnaise and ranch dip seasoning. Coat each chicken breast in the mixture.
- Pat each chicken breast into the panko bread crumbs. Place onto the baking sheet or dish.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Allow the chicken breasts to rest for 10 minutes. Slice and serve.
Create your Ranch Chicken Breasts using the recommended equipment: