Cheesy Bacon Ranch Garlic Bread – Not just another cheesy garlic bread recipe! This bread is fantastic, and we were able to stop eating it! With a few changes, you can have homemade, and this easy garlic bread is taken to a whole new level! The best garlic spread with the addition of ranch seasoning!
There is nothing better in this world than cheesy, buttered-garlicky bread. I love seeing the gooey, stringy melted cheese pull away as you take a piece when it’s sizzling hot. I may have exaggerated a little because there are things that may be better, but all I can think about is this cheesy bacon ranch garlic bread. It’s on my mind, and I wish I could indulge in a few pieces right now. Instead, I will just tell you why you need to make this cheesy garlic bread ASAP.
I am going to say that this isn’t your traditional garlic bread. The bacon and ranch take boring old cheesy garlic bread to a whole new level. It’s another level I thought I would never visit with garlic bread because garlic bread is great already. Seriously, go check to see if you have these items in your pantry and refrigerator, or even make a quick run to the store. It’s a must-make!
If you love cheesy bread, I highly recommend trying our buffalo chicken french bread! It’s the perfect appetizer for games or for a party.
Each slice contains the perfect balance of butter, garlic, ranch seasoning, bacon, and cheese. There is one thing I will say this bread isn’t – greasy. It contains the right amount of butter mixed with a little olive oil, mixed with minced garlic, and slathered on French bread.
If you have been following my recipes for a few weeks, you may have noticed I have been on the keto diet. I haven’t felt the need to “cheat” with other foods until this cheesy bacon ranch garlic bread came out of the oven. I couldn’t help myself. Was it worth it? Absolutely! The best decision ever. Life’s too short.
- 1 medium or half of large french bread
- ¼ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons ranch seasoning mix
- 8 pieces of bacon, chopped into smaller pieces
- 1¼ cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- ⅓ cup shredded parmesan cheese
- fresh parsley, to garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place two pieces of aluminum foil and place side by side allowing one side to overlap slightly the other on a rimmed baking sheet. Slice bread in half lengthwise through the height of the bread. Place bread cut side up on the baking sheet.
- Mix the butter, olive oil, minced garlic, pepper, salt, and ranch seasoning mix in a small bowl. Spoon and spread the mixture evenly on the entire surface of both bread halves if using a medium french bread, or on one-half if using a larger French bread. Wrap foil over the bread and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven, open the foil and roll inward toward the bread.
- Add 4 pieces (half) of the bacon pieces to the top of the bread. Sprinkle with the mozzarella and parmesan cheeses. Bake for an additional 6 minutes longer. Broil for the last 1-2 minutes for a crispier bread and a more golden cheese, if desired.
- Top with fresh parsley. Cut into slices and serve warm.