Pineapple Margarita Recipe – Incredibly easy and tasty! The perfect beverage for any summer party!
Some may say you have to spend all day and night in the kitchen in order to have a successful party. I, however, think it should be the complete opposite. Your friends and family do not want you to spend countless hours serving them or preparing meals and drinks. Or even stressing over the event.
As a “mama bear”, I am always worrying about others, especially when they come over to have a great time. A great time meaning with great company, great food and drinks are always a plus; but optional.
With parties and events, try to prepare consumables that are easy and enjoyed by all. Instead of spending your entire morning juicing fresh limes for your perfect margaritas, try a prepared store-bought mixer instead. I know, I know. We all want to serve the best, but we have to sit down and realize we cannot do everything. If you haven’t used store-bought mixes before, you are going to surprised. They can be amazing.
Speaking of prepared store-bought mixers, I am sharing a special one with you today. BACARDI® Mixers really do create the best margaritas if you are short on time and ready to enjoy your friends and family!
If it’s okay, can I ask you a question? What is your reason to party or for Party planning? To enjoy company, to have a blast, to celebrate a milestone? I love to party for any occasion! My reason to party is because I love hosting parties is being with my guests. Which doesn’t require me to be in the kitchen the entire time!
Are you someone who likes to party for any occasion? If so, BACARDI® Mixers are great to have in your freezer at all times! I have at least three cans in mine currently.
Not only are these great to have on hand, but they taste amazing. One of the reasons why I love them is because they contain fresh juice. YES!
Everyday should be an excuse to have a party! Looking for more great tasting recipes, check out additional drink recipes from BACARDI® Mixers! Below is an additional recipe for an Americocktail – you are going to love it.
- 1 can frozen BACARDI® Mixers Piña Colada (thawed)
- 1 cup BACARDI® Superior Rum
- 1/2 cup BACARDI® Torched Cherry
- 1/4 cup tart cherry juice
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 pack shredded coconut
- Blueberries for garnish
- Place 1 to 2 cups of shredded coconut onto a small plate.
- On a separate small plate, pour 2 tbsp. BACARDI® Superior Rum.
- Rim the tops of 4 collins glasses by dipping the rim of each glass in the BACARDI® Superior Rum and then in the Shredded Coconut. Set aside.
- Combine all remaining ingredients into a pitcher and stir to mix.
- Fill rimmed collins glasses with ice.
- Pour cocktail into glasses and garnish with 3 blueberries skewered on a cocktail pick.
Pineapple Margarita – Incredibly easy and tasty! The perfect beverage for any summer party!
- 1 can BACARDI® Mixers Margarita thawed for on the rocks or frozen for frozen margaritas
- 1 can pineapple concentrate (thawed for on the rocks or frozen for frozen margaritas)
- 2 cups fresh pineapple diced
- 1 can of filtered water
- 1 can of tequila
- salt to garnish
- limes + additional pineapple to garnish
- Place BACARDI® Mixers Margarita and pineapple concentrate into a large blender.
- Add fresh pineapple and water. Pulse until combined.
- Mix in the tequila.
- Prepare your margarita glasses by rubbing a lime on the edge, then placing the rim into the salt. Pour mixture into the glasses and garnish with lime and pineapple.
*Leave the cans frozen if you wish to have frozen margaritas. Thaw if you prefer to have margaritas on the rocks.
Nutrition estimated is based upon the brands I used. Yours may vary depending on brands.