No-Bake Snickers Granola Bites Recipe – So much easier than granola bars! The perfect healthier snack or on-the-go treat made with old-fashioned oats, peanut butter, and honey as the base. Made without flour and white sugar!
Have you ever had a craving come on so hard that you must make it that moment? I seem to have those a lot, and I cannot get my mind to focus off of it no matter what I do. That’s why no-bake desserts, especially no-bake granola bites are perfect when you need something a little sweet with the perfect crunch.
For me, it’s all about the crunch and these no-bake SNICKERS® granola bites have that perfect crunch. Each bite contains a creamy texture from the peanut butter and honey and then you have the crunch of a brand new SNICKERS® Crisper bar chopped and dark chocolate chips.
If you have never made no-bake granola bites before, you are going to be shocked at how easy they are! The best thing about these no-bake granola bites is how versatile they are. You can add anything you would like to them besides the SNICKERS® Crisper and dark chocolate chips. As long as you keep the old-fashioned oats, the honey, and the peanut butter.
I decided to use the new SNICKERS® Crisper bar instead of the regular SNICKERS® is because these are under 200 calories per serving – a single pack includes two squares at less than 100 calories each. How great is that? It makes these the perfect healthier snack for on-the-go or when that craving hits. I also love the many different textures the bar offers. It delivers that crispy, crunchy satisfaction in the form of crisped rice and peanut, topped with a layer of caramel and coated in creamy milk chocolate.
Lucky you! Enter to win a sample of SNICKERS® Crisper! Contest ends 2/10/2016. Enter by commenting your favorite way to enjoy SNICKERS®! Some ideas are when the sugar cravings hit, while watching a movie, etc.!
- 1¼ cup old-fashioned oats
- ¼ cup honey
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips
- 6 SNICKERS® Crisper squares, chopped
- Cream together the old, honey, and peanut butter in a medium mixing bowl.
- Place the dark chocolate chips and chopped SNICKERS® Crisper and gently fold until mixed.
- Cover the mixing bowl with plastic wrap and place into the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Place parchment paper on top of a baking sheet.
- Scoop the mixture using a medium cookie cup and gently roll into a ball. Place onto the lined baking sheet. Repeat until there is no mixture left.
- Place the baking sheet in the refrigerator for 30 minutes. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.