Incredibly Easy Easter Cupcakes – Take boxed cake mix to the next level! So light and fluffy with the perfect decorations for Easter! #MixUpAMoment
If there is one holiday, I love the colors it has to be Easter. All of the beautiful pastels in the stores bring a smile to my face. The pastel colors are so much fun and mean Spring is already here!
When it comes to cupcakes I always like to keep a box or two of Pillsbury™ cake mixes and frostings handy. You never know when the cupcake cravings may come. Or when you decide to have a family bonding moment and making cupcakes from scratch seem a little too far-fetched.
Trust me. I understand. Sometimes we need the easy way out, especially when it comes to decorations on cupcakes. This year for Easter I thought it would be perfect to whip up a batch of incredibly easy Easter cupcakes with extremely easy decorations.
But of course, I had to run to my Walmart because I was out of my favorite mix! Ugh. But it’s okay because I found the perfect cake mix and frosting, Pillsbury™ Spring Funfetti® Cake Mix and Pillsbury™ Spring Funfetti® Vanilla Flavored Frosting! I decided to stock up on a couple of boxes of the price was fantastic! Never know when the cupcake or sprinkle crave may come on, right?
I decided to take Pillsbury™ cake mix up a notch and mix up a moment with these incredibly easy Easter cupcakes! They are so much fun! If you have little ones, be sure to include them in the decorating process.
Since I am not the best cupcake decorator, I wanted to do a trial run before bringing a full batch with my hubby to work. Always have to impress the co-workers!
Don’t forget to take your save $1.00 off of 3 Pillsbury™ products coupon!
- Pillsbury™ Spring Funfetti® Cake Mix
- Pillsbury™ Spring Funfetti® Vanilla Frosting
- large marshmallows
- pink sprinkles
- easter egg confetti sprinkles
- small and round pink sprinkles
- pink and yellow jimmies sprinkles
- Bake your cupcakes according to the directions on the back of the package. Allow the cupcakes to completely cool.
- Pour the pink sprinkles into a small ramekin. Cut the marshmallows in half and place the sticky side of the marshmallow into the pink sprinkles. Repeat with all 24 marshmallows. Set them aside.
- Frost the cupcakes and place two of the marshmallows on top and press lightly into the frosting. Place the easter egg confetti sprinkles onto the cupcakes as eyes, add the round pink sprinkles as the nose, and then add the pink and yellow jimmies sprinkles as bunny whiskers. Repeat with all cupcakes.
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of The J.M. Smucker Company. The opinions and text are all mine.