Who doesn’t have any leftover candy from Halloween? I know many people that do and just want to get rid of it. Instead of trashing it, why not make Reese’s fudge from your leftover Reese’s Cups!
This fudge is very tasty. You can definitely taste the Reese’s Cup and it has the perfect balance of chocolate and peanut butter. This is just making me drool over it yet again.
Did I mention how easy it is to make? 🙂 The process is very similar to my Butterfinger Fudge. With any of these, you cannot just have one piece – you will want multiple pieces. I at least do – ha!
- 16 Reese's Cups (full-sized), chopped
- 3 cup chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Line a 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper or foil. If using foil, spray with non-stick cooking pray. Set aside.
- Add the chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk in a pan on low-heat, stir until the chocolate chips are melted. Stir in the chopped reese's cups and allow them to melt.
- Pour the mixture into the baking dish, spread out to make sure it's even. Cool until room temperature, then allow it to cool in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours. Cut into squares and serve