Disclosure: Dear FTC, this blog is in compliance with FTC Guidelines 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. this site discloses that this post may contain affiliate links or paid advertisements. All opinions expressed are 100% mine.Take that! 🙂
Fall is really starting out with a big bang of pumpkin treats! Holy cow, man. We love pumpkin around here. Of course, yet another to add to the bunch. Come to mama. 🙂
This pound cake is so easy to make too. A big plus in my book. So moist and so delicious.
Every time my hubby comes home from work, he opens the door and says, “Another pumpkin baking day? Yum.” Oh yeah, trust me… they are more to come. Woohoo.
Mmm, look at the spice in the pound cake. Just enough. Delicious cream cheese spice frosting. Did I say, come to mama?
I love to make treats that are pretty healthy for you, no real flour or sugar at all. Makes me want to dive in and eat more. I think I should start saying, these are bad for me – maybe I won’t eat as many! Ha!
You know you want the recipe, don’t cha? (:
- 1 cup [coconut flour|https://secure.ttpurchase.com/C574E88F-CDD0-3688-AFDB9EC37B5D21F0]
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 1 cup [canned pumpkin puree|http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0062A87HA/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0062A87HA&linkCode=as2&tag=savcoudea-20]
- 5 eggs
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1½ tsp aluminum-free baking powder
- ½ cup butter (we used grass-fed)
- 1 tbsp [pumpkin pie spice mix|http://www.galonamission.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Pumpkin-Pound-Cake.jpg]
- 2 tbsp [erythritol|http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0013P3KC6/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0013P3KC6&linkCode=as2&tag=savcoudea-20]
- 9 drops liquid stevia
- 4oz of cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp [pumpkin pie spice mix|http://www.galonamission.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Pumpkin-Pound-Cake.jpg]
- 1 tsp [erythritol|http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0013P3KC6/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0013P3KC6&linkCode=as2&tag=savcoudea-20]
- 6 drops of liquid stevia, or more to your taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine eggs, vanilla, greek yogurt, and butter together and mix for about 1 minute in an electric mixture, or until mixed completely.
- Combine the dry ingredients: salt, baking soda, coconut flour, baking powder, erythritol, stevia, and pumpkin spice mix.
- Gradually combine the wet and dry ingredients until thoroughly mixed.
- Line a bread pan with parchment paper.
- Bake for 60 minutes and let it cool down before frosting.
- Combine the frosting ingredients together using an electric mixture and spoon mixture over cooled pound cake.
- Serve and enjoy! 🙂
What are more pumpkin treats you enjoy?