This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #MadeWithTheMasters #HeinzBBQ #CollectiveBias
Carolina-Style Angus Beef Burger – Not your average burger! Juicy beef burgers are carefully seasoned with a tangy vinegar-based BBQ sauce and spices and finished with even more lip-smacking, finger-licking BBQ sauce!
With the warmer weather beginning, officially it is grilling season at our home. Well, let me back up just a bit. We kicked off the grilling season a few months ago, but it wasn’t in the perfect Spring or Summer-like weather. It was downright freezing one week and in the 60’s another. I think mother nature has finally made up her mind, though.
The hubby and I have always loved a vinegar-tangy barbecue sauce and with our most recent trip to Charleston, SC we thought it would be perfect to make a Carolina-style Angus beef burger. If you love flavorful and juicy burgers, then you are in for a treat!
This Angus beef burger is bursting with juicy flavor with every bite. It’s perfect on the grill or a stovetop, but to reach maximum flavor in the burger, the grill is best.
So what makes this Angus beef burger Carolina-style? If you have ever been to the Carolinas or have ever had BBQ from a Carolina-style BBQ place, you know it comes with a tangy vinegar-based BBQ sauce. With most store-bought barbecue sauces you do not achieve that same taste as you would when it’s completely from scratch.
Are you looking for more recipes to try this summer, here are a few more you might like here! They look so yummy.
Let me tell you about something! We were at our local grocery store and decided to pick up a bottle of Heinz BBQ Carolina Vinegar Style Tangy, and we were so glad we did! It has all of the flavors of a true Carolina style sauce starting with the tang of the apple cider vinegar to the sweet and spice to make it the perfect addition to your pork or burgers. Heinz teamed up with the ideal pair of pitmaster, Sam Jones, of the legendary Skylight Inn BBQ in Ayden, North Carolina, to craft this barbecue sauce. If you are worried about other ingredients, you should know Heinz BBQ is 100% natural.
Check out other Heinz BBQ Sauce recipes here!
- 1 pound ground Angus beef
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 tablespoons Heinz BBQ Carolina Vinegar Style Tangy
- ½ cup shredded four-cheese blend or cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoons Worchestire sauce
- slice cheddar cheese
- hamburger buns
- Heinz BBQ Carolina Vinegar Style Tangy
- Place the ground beef, salt, pepper, smoked paprika, bbq sauce, cheese, and Worchestire sauce into a medium mixing bowl and mix together until combined. Form into 4 patties.
- Place the patties into a pan or onto the grill and cook to liking. Add the cheddar cheese on top and melt.
- Once cheese has melted, remove the burgers from pan or grill.
- Grill the hamburger buns.
- Serve each burger on a hamburger bun with lettuce and additional Heinz BBQ Carolina Vinegar Style Tangy.