This is not your typical fudge, it’s even better! You’ll fall in love with this delicious butterfinger fudge!
You might have noticed, this is an older recipe, I really wanted to update everything – the photos and the text. What a year can do!
I hope everyone will be enjoying their Halloween today! I can’t believe it’s already Halloween, where is the year going? I have no idea! Just wish it would slow down just a little bit.
What are your plans for today? We aren’t doing too much because our neighborhood is basically dead, last year people were not trick or treating at all. It is a small neighborhood, but we were surprised last year.
Watch the year, we will have people coming to the door asking for me. Well.. I do have a batch of these butterfinger fudge. I think they will love it, and I think you will too!
If you haven’t already tried it, you really should! It tastes just like a butterfinger, but there are no butterfingers in them! Just candy corn, peanut butter, and white chocolate – that’s it!
It is very rich though, kind of like how rich cheesecake is. All you need is just a little piece and you are satisfied.
- 3 cups candy corn
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 2 and ¼ cup white chocolate chips
- Line a 8x8 pan with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a medium pan, combine the peanut butter and candy corn. The peanut butter will start to melt and the candy corn will start to break down.
- After they are almost completely melted add in the can of sweetened condensed milk. Stir everything together. It will be very thick.
- Stir in the white chocolate chips until completely melted. It will also be very thick and hard to stir.
- Pour the fudge into the pan and spread out with a plastic spatula.
- Chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
What is your favorite kind of fudge?